Banner

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Some Custom Outfits for Disney

Have you seen those adorable custom made outfits when you were at Disney? I love them! We have ordered quite a few and have had a chance to work with some wonderful Designers. This past trip we got to work with a few fabulous Designers.


http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5218998
Lyssa was GREAT to work with. She was kind and just a fun person to get to know and her talent. WOW. I so recommendher for and of your twirl skirt sets. Her applique work is unbelievable! My daughter went to Alice's Wonderland Tea Party and got SOOO many compliments. Her is a picture of my daughter wearing her.

My son is wearing a shirt from a cute t-shirt applique designer. She has many options for you to choose from. Alot I had never seen before. My son went on the Pirate Cruise and got a ton of compliments. We recommend her for all your t-shirt needs!



Also I'm selling all of our customs that we wore in Disney. Check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment